Saturday, May 24, 2014

stress and leave

All over again.. i am so stress that makes me losing weight 2kilos.
Almost a week i vomit. The worse one last week that 3 times i vomit during office hours. Then, i got a fever.
Almost 3 weeks i'm not having dinner at all. I skip my meal and my gastric become worse.
With all my guts, i stand up and apply leave for 3days. Just to tune myself back and to prepare for my next exam.
People dont understand my situation here. They can say that as an adult we need to control it. It is true but in some situation that they need to know and understand first the caused of it before making the judgement.
I know..who me to them to take care of my feelings. So whatever they wanna say, just go on. Hate to think much about them because they dont think about me at all. So why i need to take care of their feeling, right?
Now i enjoy my holiday. My chest pain has fade away. My bad headache also gone.
I have made a right decision on apply leave.
Thank you Allah for everything.
I just have only You who always by my side.


No comments:

Post a Comment