Tuesday, July 1, 2014

my ex

Its funny when i found out about my ex.. 6 years i've been with him but he never showed how happy he was during our relationship. Now, he has my replacement. His posts like he was so in love with his 'darling'.

My family said..he maybe wanna make me jealous or something. They said to me, don't bother about him anymore.

In fact, everytime i look at his posts, i will laugh. He is so werido! He never been like that before. Even he never put our picture into his profile picture.

I dont mad at all. I dont feel jealous at all. From my point of view, he choose a girl not a women.

What i realise the most, i'm so lucky that Allah save me from being together with him. A man who dont respect a women, such a useless man actually. Love is just sweet word.

All these days i continue laughing when think about him. How could i so deep in love with him but he never respect me at all. Budak maahad in the end become someone that suppose not to be. I pray for him to change.

If that type of girl that his mom will accept, me speechless okay.

If he read my post, me so glad. I wanna tell him that i have found a man better than him. A man who guide me more in Islam. Always put Allah in everything. Make me feels the sweetness of Islam. He is a man who at first never stop chasing me when i ignore him.

I choose a man because of Allah. My love only arise during the 'akad'. Thats my promise to Allah since my broke up before.

Alhamdulillah for the truth i have found out. Syukur ya Allah..

1 comment:

  1. Yes..i've read your post..thanks for all the remarks about me..i wish u will have a better life.. -your ex-

    ReplyDelete