Sunday, May 11, 2014

Last trip to over the sea

Mark on calendar.. 20th April 2014 (Sunday), lovely memories created! 5 days 4 nights not enough okay.
me not sleep at all on 19th April because:-
1. late packed my things. "Padan muka.."
2. scared of missing flight due to papa wanted to go to LCCT at 5a.m on the dot! (my fault for not suggesting a better time of departure..)

my uncle.. our pilot that fly us to Lombok. he himself asked AirAsia to allow him to take that job.
 At Senggigi Beach Resort. See the wave..
On the way to Gili Island.
I know it is nice at Gili Island. The sea is so blue. No filter at all.
Mini town at Gili Island.
Traditional transport still being used until now.
Me with my brother waiting for food. A unique restaurant's environment there.
Snorkeling with my brothers. Love it!
Love the sunset. I always dream of honeymoon at beach and see the sunset together while holding hands.So romantic okay.
Nice view. I know. :)
Lombok have 2 waterfalls but we only capable to reach at first stage of waterfall. 20 minutes walk with a little bit hiking make us so exhausted but in the end, we're happy when reach there.
Pit stop at rumah orang asli Lombok while waiting coconut juice to be served by them.
A view from resort.
Another view.. our selfie before go back home.
in this picture, the mountain back there is actually Bali Island. Eventually foreigners will stay 2,3 nights at Lombok then go to Bali by ferry; which only takes one hour to reach there.






It is worth spent my bonus to Lombok Island. This is my last trip to over the sea.
Now it is time for saving for future.
Enough for enjoyment.
Time and memories heals my heart back.
No more love, no more pain. But in the and, I still need a love to follow the sunnah.

Like Azie said to me, "don't ever hope to someone who never remember of you, never need you, never 
serious to you and who never take care of your soft heart.."
she don't want to see me being hurt again.
I love you, sis.. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment