Friday, August 19, 2011

Exam . . exam . .

Yes!! audit exam is over for mid term . . haha . . Even though I feel exhausted , tired and sleepy but still I manage to complete all questions . But I think the last question of 6 marks and the other question of 6 marks, the answers were not really good. Don't worry Rahmah, you still have 33 marks. Hope I can pass! hehe . .

Today I climbed from seroja's parking area to Menara SAAS. Little bit tired but I need to rush to the toilet. haha . . not really excited for today's exam. I reached the level 1o and waited for40 mins before enter into the exam hall.

Due to sleep mode that I try to hold up, I'm not mad to the level 14's management because they suddenly change the exam hall to level 14. So, due to time consuming all of us used staircase climbed another 4 levels. That's why now I really exhausted and tired. They should tell us early. Hmm . .

However, I can't stop myself for not worrying to this coming Monday nightmare! Am I passing all? What should I do? I think I wanna concentrate in baking cookies. I really hope my worrying will be lesser.

Ya Allah . . I have done everything that should be. Its only YOU can do anything to what YOU want to. Because of that . . "ku berserah pada-Mu ya Allah . ."

No comments:

Post a Comment