Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's all about English

My eyes are burning . . Headache attacking me again . . I wanna sleep to recharge my energy back but I cant. Is it because now I'm facing the symptom of hydration or am I too worry about tomorrow's exam? If the audit's lecturer don't know me, I will not think twice whether to attempt the exam or not. haha . .

I always think that how lucky I am if I know to use all the bombastic words to describe my feelings, thoughts . . but in fact that my English level is align with secondary's level. I feel regret for not seriously studied English subject during the school's time. That's why I encourage my nieces to learn English lesson well during the school's time. I don't want they feel same as me. But one of lecturer had said to me -

" even though you use simple English but you still can pass your ACCA's papers and now you in the end of stage 3. So, don't worry about the use of bombastic words in your exams . ."

I feel relief but I'll always questioning myself whether am I able to survive in the work's life? Why am I lack of self- confidence? huhu . .

Learning English lesson is everything and it will never stop until the end of our life. I have experience during my last T5 (CAT) class ; the lecturer completely barking mad at me because at that time my English quite bad. She said - " please la . . please improve your English! How many time I had said, please use dictionary! . ."

After that, I fail T5. haha . . So, I started learn English seriously and my mom gave a book of how to improve your English by readers digest. It help me a lot and then I pass this paper on the next semester.

Until today, I still learning English to enhance it by reading biz- star, writing blog and now dictionary is my best buddy.

One of my neighbor ( my friend's mom) seen my mom and asked about me. My mom said that I have learn mandarin in Uitm. Then, she argued that why am I learn mandarin instead of English. I summarise their conversation that she had look down on me because she thought that all malay people have poor English.

I don't care of her thought. Because of her, I will never stop learning English and I will prove to her that she is wrong about me.

"Never judge people by their appearance . . We never know people's life in the future . ." - quote from my father that I'll remember forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment