Saturday, August 20, 2011

Menu . .

Today's breaking fast menu either lauk asam pedas or fish sambal. I'm still in dilemma to which dish I'll be cooking this evening seems I'm craving to eat both dishes.

my mom wanna eat asam pedas but my dad wanna eat fish sambal. Oh my . . I should think fast to make decision. Making decision is not as hard as doing the exam's questions. So, I should be able to decide fast. huhu . .

It's almost 20days of Ramadhan. Since I'm started my study leave, I've yet taste my mom's cooking. I really miss a lot of her cooks but how I wanna tell her? I know it is a duty of daughter to help her mother but sometime I desire to taste her cooks because on the weekdays I've stay in hostel. On the weekends, I've stay at home but at that time my mom was tired and need a rest for whole weekends. So, the kitchen was close on that days.

In order to taste good food, I need to cook by myself on what I've crave for. Sound like little pity girl but who am I to ask my mom cook on what I want. It's ashamed to grown up girl that will going to be 23 yrs old on this coming Saturday.

I think that I need to wait till raya eve. my mom will cook rendang, laksa johor . . I hope so. I really need to taste her cooking before going back to hostel on 4th September . . :(






No comments:

Post a Comment