Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Work's load

I woke up this morning and i felt very exhausted. Thus, I cant run away of thinking. Huhu . . Today is Wednesday and another 2 more days my audit exam coming through. Oh my, no feeling of scare or excited at all. What happen to me? Haha . . I will not tell my mom that these few days I didnt studied. She will mad at me and my laziness will be blamed if I am failing. Please no . . No more fail . .

I want to re- schedule my life back to normal track. I have several works to do :-
  • send my friend's convo gift to her home
  • complete my research literature
  • baking cookies for raya
  • send raya card to my friends
  • clean up my room
  • buy gifts for my mom's friends at Subang Parade
  • guardian shopping

Can I complete these works until next week?? I think can but this week my focus only to study back audit that i left few days ago. Now my objective to do well in this coming exam. Starting on Saturday, I will completing all these works. Chaiyok Rahmah!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment