Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What am I thinking right now...

its been 2 years i didn't update my blog. the reason is nobody will read my blog. haha.. I think so..
So..what a lazy day..I woke up at 10.50 am with stomach pain and also headache attacking me. I have exam this Friday but still I don't feel to do anything. just like Bruno Mars song. haha..

" today I don't feel like doing anything. I just wanna lay on my bed.."

Thinking back on last Wednesday..during the audit class, my lecturer asked me on the risk involved to the issue of going concern. I knew the answer but I'm too scared if my opinion unacceptable. So, I gave the answer without reason but suddenly I spoken in malay and the whole class laugh at me.
What ashamed!! I took ACCA exam but spoken in malay. By then, I choose to be silent and quickly ran out from class to stay away from others. huhu..

Starting from Wednesday nightmare, I keep on thinking finding ways to improve my soft skills. I can write but my grammar not so good. I can speaking but not very fluent and sound like 'orang jawa' trying to speak. haha..

So.. my only hope is from my bf. I can practice speaking with him and i must be prepared before my interview next year! Please Allah..I hope all my wishes comes true..


No comments:

Post a Comment