Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wish List . .

If somebody ask me what are my wishes , I've might say :-
  1. I want a laptop either Sony Vaio (white) or Acer .
  2. At least Rm1000 to shop handbags , blouses , shoes , shawls .
  3. Someday I wish that I'll be able to buy Fossil's watch .
  4. I want to travel as many places as I can such as Europe , Singapore , East Malaysia , Krabi Island , Australia , Japan , Korea , China , Vietnam , Dubai , Turkey , South Africa , Canada , Saudi , and many more . to make it simple - I wanna travel around the world !
  5. Among cars , I prefer Honda Civic . The car I desired most since primary school . I think I'll buy it when my age turn to 40+ . . Huhu . .
  6. The highest qualification that I wanna hold is professional banking - IBM . I don't know why I want to be involved in banking industry so much . Maybe one of reason is to follow my dad . Thus , I wish someday I'll be worked in Bank Negara .
  7. I wish that I can buy a set of Estee Lauder's make- up and perfume . for my body and skin care , I prefer Body Shop's products even though I've never use them . haha . .
  8. I wish that I can buy any novel's book in MPH no matter what the price will be . haha . .
  9. I don't care if someday I'll have a lot of money but what I care is to live in average standard level of living . So I wish in the future I'll have happy family and my husband only have me .
  10. The main wish among all , I wish that I'll be able to balance both dunia and akhirat . I hope I'll be truly muslimah someday . . Insya-Allah :)
These wishes likely , possibly or probably might to happen . If I've a lot of money , these will not be as a wish because I'll be able to buy them and to have them on the spot exclude wishes number 9 and 10 ; only timing and incentives may tolerate it . .

No comments:

Post a Comment