Sunday, December 18, 2011

Marriage





I feel tired with the matter of 'wedding'. Almost everyday the word's 'wedding' come to my ears.

With my cousins asked me, when??? She said if you have bf, why not just get married.
Is it that easy? I dont think so. I'm understand that marriage for Islam is ' menghalalkan yang haram' but for me marriage is more than that.

Frankly speaking, I also wanna get married but the responsibility as a wife and in future as a mum quite huge. I can imagine it with pack schedule as a wife, mother and employee. Quite tough right? I respect to those wanna get married means they are ready to hold up those responsibilities. 'Tabik spring' for you! :)

I promise to myself, if I able to manage myself especially in preparing breakfast at 5 am, lunch and dinner for my parents, it means that I'm ready to get married. Why? It is because I need to take care of my husband and mentua. Home cooking able to close more relationships. However to wake up at 5 am quite tough for me as I sleep late but during Ramadhan, wake up at 4 am very easy eventhough I sleep late. So how?

But I dont like this one person. The way she judge people is immature. eg, Who is she to say that this people is 'golongan orang musyrik' if scared to hold responsibility, 'kahwin lambat boleh ke arah zina' and etc. If you have a long relationship, zina  may not happen if not regularly seeing each other. Thus, my friend said that if a girl dont agree to do that 'thing', a boy not do it. However, I can forgive her as she is only 20 years old but she feel that she is mature enough as get married with early 20's. All her words actually really irritate me. I feel wanna block her in FB and no more post about dosa. 

I know that couple is dosa but what I can do right now is just minimise it as low as possible. Eg, no more holding hands. What to do as me and najib have plan to get married another 4 years (minimum) actually.  I just can wait and pray to be with him until the last breath. So sweet.. hehehe







No comments:

Post a Comment