Saturday, December 17, 2011

Nothing much to write

Last night was so exhausted . I've re- do my CV coz my pendrive been affected by virus!
Damn! I need to get my passport picture to put in the CV .
Luckily I've found it in my Linkedln! haha
What so relieved!
I need to thank to my darling coz he has helped me a lot even though he's not well.

Today I feel a little bit dizzy. maybe coz not have much sleep last night.
I've cook paratha with sardin sambal. smell so good but I'm not yet have appetite to eat it.

Today's plan are attend my friend's wed yaya and fetch my mom and brothers at LCCT.
Going to LCCT give me experience in driving as I've never drive a car in this far.
A lot of thanks brother coz allow me to drive your car. hahaha

Quote for remember :
' Berserahlah pada Allah kerna sesungguhnya hanya-DIA yang menentukan qada' dan qadar kita dan kita hanya mampu berusaha dan berikhtiar demi untuk mendapatkan rezeki itu'

No comments:

Post a Comment