Sunday, July 13, 2014

Headache

Stop thinking of them!

My mind keep on thinking many things. Heard about the stories happened to my family. Really shut me down.
I just don't know what to say or to explain. It's hurting me a little bit.

It's been a long time that I missed hang out with my family.

And it's been a long time I don't cook for dinner. So yesterday, I made Chicken Beriani. They love it!
Alhamdulillah. My cooking's skill still great.

Another story, I need to make a choice. 2 good things in different ways. These make me feels guilty.

High school, UiTM, I hate to remember these memories. Hate to remember who I was before.
Islam by the name but not in the soul. Wearing hijab just to cover the outside. I'm so ashamed who I was before.

Many nights I cried to be forgiven is not enough. There is no way turning back to the past.
Undo that should not be do.

Am I able to turn back to be a good muslimah?

He almost perfect in many ways. My weaknesses are his advantages.
No sweet words used at all.
No love words.
Like he said - "tidak mengamalkan syubahah"

See! With this post, it shows my mind keep on thinking many things.

Okay. It's time to make cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment