Friday, April 25, 2014

Perhentian Island

Next holiday as a backpacker with my colleagues - Perhentian Kecil Island!

I'm happy as a single lady with no commitment at all. I can do what I want.
My family said that I wasted a lot of money going for holiday. but for me, it is time to enjoy a single life before married. Now, I don't care what people say, what people thought of me. They can say whatever they want.

We planned this trip since December 2013. We went by bus and go back home by flight.
Cost for living is RM250 including foods and snorkeling activities. Quite cheap.
Cost for transport is RM100 (bus, van to airport and flight)

Pictures taken for a memory



Me has stop hoping of him to come back. What past is past.

"My love life really have a beautiful memories being together with him. Thank you bie for all the memories."

No comments:

Post a Comment