Wednesday, February 5, 2014

the beauty of Nami Island

i'm so excited to visit Nami Island. the creativity of Korean people make it as attraction to tourism and the punctuality of shipping time impress me as i hate waiting.
this is entrance gate of Nami Island.
Korea really welcoming Malaysian tourists. see the board! me took this picture just because of that "Selamat Datang".

they provide us map. for me it just to show the shape of the island. hah! i think differently. what to do. i usually like to use right brain side.
i never thought that thing can be use as deco. Bicycle's rim..
the beauty of autumn. see the trees with 3 colors; red, yellow and green.
in my mind, kuasa Allah tiada tandingannya. SubhanaAllah.
along that bridge, they use bottles as deco. this makes me think the importance of recycling item.
the place that Winter Sonata scene of their first kiss.
now i know its not a snow. just a cement! LOL
i wonder when comes to winter time how this house looks like?
 zomba zombi.. i like that thing because cannot be found in Malaysia. so creative!

this is where many restaurant located. with prayer room provided, so there was no problem to perform the solah!
the tower of books. can imagine how many books they used to build this?
first time i see this.
old tradition.
me selfie. see the leaves. just like my dream comes true.
took this picture just because of the balloons!
cycling around the island. meet korean people that were so friendly and always said that Malaysian people pretty like a doll. *Blushing!
me same colour with the trees make the insects confused. I've been attacked by those! new experience and little bit nightmare.
just for a memory of Nami.
it's time to go back to Seoul. me falling in love with Nami. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment