Friday, August 30, 2013

feeling bored

What a meaning of I.L.U?
I thought it could be i like you..but majority said it is i love you?
Really? Neway..whatever.. say no to LOVE until the day its come.

I have kept a saving for my 'wedding'.  However..as my relationship with him ended..so i use that money going to korea! What so relief!! Now i can enjoy my money and think of future later..

Yesterday was history.. tomorrow is mystery..

If a men want me..just plz accept my family. How bad they are..they still my family.

Whatever it is.. life must go on. He that really dont want me, now i can move on without him. Such a relief after seen his messages with my friend. Love is such a liar. I hate a guy with sweet words like him.

No more guy younger than me. I take back all my words before and he just not worthy to have my love back. Say no to KEDAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment