Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happiest Day

Such a relief when me and him finally met together after almost 3 months yet seen each other. All my stress and unhappiness were gone today and its like just me and him in our own world .

Today activities : watched Ghost Rider 2 , spent RM 200 voucher for books and ate at Sari Ratu .

The Ghost Rider 2 not really the best action movie . RM 24 spent on the tickets such a wasted . What I thought about the movie was different when it played . But as long as I can sit beside him for 2 hours watched it together , its never mind . hahaha.. weirdo~

Then , we went to MPH search for the books to buy . All books bought were motivation's type . At first I thought that this type of book quite boring but when we read together , it is really interesting . Thanks to Allah for this rezeki YEY ! ! !

Lastly , we went to Sari Ratu ( Indonesian food) . The best dining together since 5 years couple . hehehe . .

Today is my happiest day ever . Hope I can date with him again but I need to wait another 2 months . Just be patient Rahmah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment